Shutter Bump Problem

RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
edited March 10, 2008 in People
Okay...I think my camera is experiencing a problem similar to Yuri's "Back Focus Issue" that he reported a few days ago. Mine I think is a case of "Shutter Bump" where I'm testing out my new Canon 5D with Battery Pack w/24-70mm f/2.8L and I'm walking along here in Boston hand carrying my rig and it bumps against my leg triggering the shutter. I don't get it. :scratch Any thougts on how to adjust the shutter sensitivity? :dunno Now if I had done this on purpose it would be in complete focus and the angle would not be so close to the ground...even though I'm not that tall!!! :)

shutterbumpproblem.jpg
Randy Brogen, CPP
www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP

Comments

• jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2008
    Laughing.gif those shoes seem to be cut from 2x6 lumber. Wherever she was going, she sure wasn't running!!!

Your photo suffers from less exposure. I guess we all have lessons to learn from Yuri.

mwink.gif
  • ribbon_cableribbon_cable Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited March 9, 2008
    Not a comment on you photo, but I just bought, and received the exact same rig you are using in this shot just three days ago. I have not yet experienced the bump. but I did pull it out of the camera bag today, and got a great shot of my friends groin and chest. I didnt think I was touching the shutter as I was lifting from the lens.
  • ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2008
    This is a good one rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif