Options

A face of a thousand stories.

terdelyiterdelyi Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
edited March 7, 2008 in People
A friend of my mother who stopped by to see us while we were on vacation in hungary, at 92 she was sharp asa tack and strong asa bull.

oldwoman.jpg
It's gotta be true, I saw it in a picture.

Comments

• Options
    CantfeelmyfingersCantfeelmyfingers Registered Users Posts: 531 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2008
    I find this quite oof?
    I'd like to be able to see her eyes as well; the eyes, wrinkles and so forth definitely say wise\knowledgeable and so forth.
    Photo good for personal memories but it's not quite grabbing me ne_nau.gif
    "Take my picture, Tonight I feel beautiful..."
    -Marilyn Monroe
  • Options
    terdelyiterdelyi Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited March 7, 2008
    I find this quite oof?
    I'd like to be able to see her eyes as well; the eyes, wrinkles and so forth definitely say wise\knowledgeable and so forth.
    Photo good for personal memories but it's not quite grabbing me ne_nau.gif

In retrospect I have to agree, unfortunately the nature of a candid portrait forced me to take what shots were available, I'll definately keep that in mind when composing similar pictures, thanks.
    It's gotta be true, I saw it in a picture.
  • Options
    RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2008
    terdelyi wrote:
    In retrospect I have to agree, unfortunately the nature of a candid portrait forced me to take what shots were available, I'll definately keep that in mind when composing similar pictures, thanks.

I agree...reminds me of my mother. There are times when we have to take the shots that are presented and enjoy them as is. This is truly an example of a beautiful woman who has seen and experienced much. thumb.gif
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP