A quick lunch trip in Boston

RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
edited March 7, 2008 in People
Here are a couple of shots I took around Faneuil Hall today during lunch:

This guy was playing a mean bagpipe and making a good deal of money. I have some more of this guy I'll post later:
263035777_xPhYk-X2.jpg

This guy is famous around here and poses for pictures with tourists. Would've loved to get the guy out of the background with the sour puss on his face.
263035720_jxu62-X3.jpg

This guy's name is Frank...he is a homeless person who was sitting on the benches taking in the bagpipe player and the warm sunshine, along with a fifth of vodka.
263035854_foWMq-X2.jpg

As always C&C welcome, these shots are untouched and right off of the card..with the exception of the signature obviously :)
Randy Brogen, CPP
www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP

Comments

• LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2008
    That one of Frank is really the most striking to me of all these. You did well with what looks like some pretty harsh light. His face really tells a story, and you captured the tale very well. thumb.gif
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2008
    Thanks Kerry...that's my favorite as well and it was the quickest little blip. I think I have some good shots of the bagpipe player but I have to look on the card and I am being lazy with my laptop and not hooking up my card reader since it's my B-day tomorrow :)beer.gif
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP