That Little Voice Inside My Head

LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
edited March 9, 2008 in People
Something a little different. :D This was shot using my AlienBees B400 with a shoot-through umbrella, full power, a little above and camera right.

263072179_afjq7-L.jpg

And full EXIF. I'll try to get better about this. It was habit for LPS, but I keep forgetting to post it in other threads. I'll try not to forget in the future! :deal

Thanks for stopping by! :thumb

Comments

• RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2008
    Very interesting shot Kerry. I think I'm a bit distracted by the way the two individuals meld together because of the same tops. It causes my brain to try and separate them and winds up distracting me. Hey..that probably just my old brain ne_nau.gif
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP
  • LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2008
    RBrogen wrote:
    Very interesting shot Kerry. I think I'm a bit distracted by the way the two individuals meld together because of the same tops. It causes my brain to try and separate them and winds up distracting me. Hey..that probably just my old brain ne_nau.gif
    Before I made the BW conversion, the separation was plain to see. Almost distractingly so for me (just the way the light fell). After the conversion, I wondered if the blacks had gone too deep and created a Zaphod Beeblebrox effect. :giggle Looks like it did. I'll have to toy with it a bit more.

Thank you for the feedback! thumb.gif
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2008
    Still a nice shot :)..just that subconcious thing that the brain does.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2008
    Very cool! I like this one... I love the creamy skin - and your eyes are gorgeous.

I agree about the shirts, bringing back a tad more detail would help a ton.

Wonderful!
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2008
    Very creative, cool stuff Kerry! And any reference to the Hitchhiker's Guide is a good thing.thumb.gif
  • urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2008
    amazing level of creativity, I think this is fantastic!!! clap.gif
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2008
    Very cool! I like this one... I love the creamy skin - and your eyes are gorgeous.

I agree about the shirts, bringing back a tad more detail would help a ton.

Wonderful!

Thank you! :D I'l definitely tweak the shirts to help with the separation.
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    Very creative, cool stuff Kerry! And any reference to the Hitchhiker's Guide is a good thing.thumb.gif

Thank you! iloveyou.gif And I agree about any reference to Hitchhiker's Guide being a good thing. Resemblance, however, maybe not so good in this case. :giggle
    urbanaries wrote:
    amazing level of creativity, I think this is fantastic!!! clap.gif

Thanks, Lynne! :D I have to keep warmed up so I can go head to head with you and Andi in the next LPS final. mwink.gif
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2008
    I really like this Kerry, great idea!!! I hope you will post your 'tweaked' image, too. Nice job! thumb.gif