Downeast Maine pictures

cmkultradomecmkultradome Registered Users Posts: 516 Major grins
edited March 9, 2008 in Landscapes
I was uploading past vacation pictures to smugmug tonight and I came across a few of my favorites from 2 years ago. These were taken with my digital point and shoot, can't wait to get up there this summer with my new digital SLR.

Stephanie

263463809_f6v7w-L.jpg

263434150_WJTp5-L.jpg

Comments

• zackerzacker Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2008
    sweet!! great shots, esp the last one... GO PATS!!!!!clap.gif
    http://www.brokenfencephotography.com :D

www.theanimalhaven.com :thumb

Visit us at: www.northeastfoto.com a forum for northeastern USA Photogs to meet. :wink

Canon 30D, some lenses and stuff... I think im tired or something, i have a hard time concentrating.. hey look, a birdie!:clap
  • theinlawjosietheinlawjosie Registered Users Posts: 162 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2008
    zacker wrote:
    sweet!! great shots, esp the last one... GO PATS!!!!!clap.gif

I'm going to have to disagree....The first three are great, but that last one just doesn't sit right with me. J E T S Jets Jets Jets!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

No seriously, they are all great shots, I haven't posted here in forever but I just got a new 40d and I have been lurking a bit ever since. Thanks for giving me a reason to post, even if it was my most hated team in all of sports. :D
    Shane

"Set the Gear Shift for the High Gear of Your Soul"
  • zackerzacker Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2008
    I'm going to have to disagree....The first three are great, but that last one just doesn't sit right with me. J E T S Jets Jets Jets!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

even if it was my most hated team in all of sports.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! headscratch.gif

lol...it could be worse, he could be wearing a Cowboys jersey!!! clap.gif
    http://www.brokenfencephotography.com :D

www.theanimalhaven.com :thumb

Visit us at: www.northeastfoto.com a forum for northeastern USA Photogs to meet. :wink

Canon 30D, some lenses and stuff... I think im tired or something, i have a hard time concentrating.. hey look, a birdie!:clap
  • theinlawjosietheinlawjosie Registered Users Posts: 162 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2008
    zacker wrote:
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! headscratch.gif

lol...it could be worse, he could be wearing a Cowboys jersey!!! clap.gif

Lol....sorry, but my love is with the Green and White. This is why I love dgrin....Where else can a Jets fan have a civil conversation with a Pat's fan? :D Good luck in the upcoming season, I only hope the Jets can pull at least one out against you guys....that's not too much to ask, is it????? ne_nau.gif
    Shane

"Set the Gear Shift for the High Gear of Your Soul"
  • MooreDrivenMooreDriven Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2008
    Stephanie,

Nice series of photo's. I especially like the second one.

I'll send you a Cowboys' jersey for your next vacation just to take a few photo's for your Jet's and Pat's fans here! Sorry, couldn't resists.