logged out?

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited March 9, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Something similar happened to me yesterday at SM...but it was not a time out type of log out....I kept getting logged out when I cliked on "Your Photos".....I was clikking dead center of the link not even close to Log OUt......has not happened since tho...........
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• OnreyOnrey Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2008
    Been wondering about this myself, I keep getting logged off my SM site.
    I go thru SM main page to enter mine, Im normally logged in and just click My photo's. But now for about the last week, no matter where or which computer I log into, when I exit the web browser (FF2.0.012) then open it again I'm logged out. Any ideas ?
    Brad Fite :D
    www.fitephotography.com
    Canon 1D MkIIN, Canon 50D, Canon 300 f/2.8L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L, Canon 24-70 f/2.8L, Canon 85 f/1.8, Canon 1.4 Extender,
    Canon 580 & 420 Flash, Pocket Wizards,
    Alien Bee 800, Other misc stuff
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2008
    Onrey wrote:
    Been wondering about this myself, I keep getting logged off my SM site.
    I go thru SM main page to enter mine, Im normally logged in and just click My photo's. But now for about the last week, no matter where or which computer I log into, when I exit the web browser (FF2.0.012) then open it again I'm logged out. Any ideas ?
    Might rid of the www. in your link. It might be causing you the problems if
    that's the way your going in. It's sticking browsing your galleries.

http://www.fitephotography.smugmug.com/
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2008
    Since these three replies had nothing to do with the original post, and were not dgrin but SmugMug related, I moved them to their own thread here in the SmugMug support forum thumb.gif