He got it right this time:

18251016-L.jpg

Last one:

18252625-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2005
    Cool shots shay..mate i can watch trials all day long. Been 25 years on the road under & over cars & still the worst accident ever was on a trials bke at walking speed lol3.gif I will raise a glass to anyone whom has that level of balance.
  • Options
    SeamusSeamus Registered Users Posts: 1,573 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2005
    Humongous wrote:
    Cool shots shay..mate i can watch trials all day long. Been 25 years on the road under & over cars & still the worst accident ever was on a trials bke at walking speed lol3.gif I will raise a glass to anyone whom has that level of balance.
    Thanks Gus thumb.gif , I don't really know how to take good shots of cars. I don't buy any car mags so I didn't know how to crop them. I could have used a wider lens, I had the 24-70 and the 70-200 with me, that 10-22 could end up on the shopping list yet.

Trials is a great sport. It gets good coverage on satellite tv for the indoor European championship. As you say, the balance required is amazing. I intend to go to some of the meets here with the 20d, photographing motorsports was the reason for buying it.

Shay.
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited March 28, 2005
    Kewl Shay thumb.gifthumb.gif

I like your wheel shots and great timing on the jumper, but I really liked the interior of the car in your first shot :wow :wow :wow That's one of the most enjoyable sights at these kind of shows.....lol

Thanks for sharing,
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    SeamusSeamus Registered Users Posts: 1,573 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2005
    Kewl Shay thumb.gifthumb.gif

I like your wheel shots and great timing on the jumper, but I really liked the interior of the car in your first shot :wow :wow :wow That's one of the most enjoyable sights at these kind of shows.....lol

Thanks for sharing,
    Steve
    She is a stunner all rightiloveyou.gif .

Shay.