Bulk Gallery Pricing Problem - please help!

DrDavidDrDavid Registered Users Posts: 1,292 Major grins
edited March 9, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I'm trying to copy gallery pricing to 33 galleries, and in both IE and Firefox, when I click SAVE it either gives me an error, or does absolutely nothing.

I wrote to the help desk, who determined that there was a javascript error on my site, that only affected me :scratch , but, after checking my OWN scripts, I can't imagine how anything I've done has caused the problem.

At the bottom of the screen, below the final "Save" button, there is a line of text visible that says:

< input type="hidden" name="ImageKey" value="

That's it.. there's a missing tag somewhere (I guess it's from the half-finished update they're doing from Thursday).. When I view the page source, that value=" is the last thing on the entire page. It just stops loading.

I really need to get this fixed, and while I guess I could go through 33 galleries by hand, I really don't want to!

Help!

David

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2008
    DrDavid wrote:
    (I guess it's from the half-finished update they're doing from Thursday)..

Nope, nothing from last week has been pushed. We are already trying to validate your bug, Sebastian has been corresponding with you from the help desk. And yep, we got your follow ups too.

Thanks.
  • DrDavidDrDavid Registered Users Posts: 1,292 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Nope, nothing from last week has been pushed. We are already trying to validate your bug, Sebastian has been corresponding with you from the help desk. And yep, we got your follow ups too.

Thanks.
    Sorry, just being impatient rolleyes1.gif I'm so used to replies within minutes that replies within hours seems SO out of character I thought they had disappeared into the ether of the interwebs eek7.gif

David