AMA qualifying

ohsogorgeous1ohsogorgeous1 Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
edited March 9, 2008 in Sports
Just a few shots from my entire 300+ collection lol. New at this so please feel free to comment. Thank you so much

IMG_1232.jpgIMG_1158.jpgIMG_1291.jpg

Comments

• zack75144zack75144 Registered Users Posts: 261 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2008
    Pretty cool. I would love to shoot one of these tightly cropped in camera coming out of a turn (all leaning over).
    If these were my photos, I think I would crop in closer leaving the the bike in the right half of the photo and open track in front of the bike
    (showing us where it's going). HTH'sthumb.gif
    Zack www.zackjonesphotography.net
    EOS 7D, Zeiss 50mm f/1.4, EF 24-70mm f/2.8L, EF 135mm f/2L, EF 200mm f/2.8L II, EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM, EF 1.4 Ext II, 430EX, ST-E2, Tamrac Velocity 10X & Expeditioner 7 Bags.
  • ohsogorgeous1ohsogorgeous1 Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited March 9, 2008
    zack75144 wrote:
    Pretty cool. I would love to shoot one of these tightly cropped in camera coming out of a turn (all leaning over).
    If these were my photos, I think I would crop in closer leaving the the bike in the right half of the photo and open track in front of the bike
    (showing us where it's going). HTH'sthumb.gif

Well I've been shooting with the lens that came with the camera which is a 28-135mm, and just testing it out, seeing what it offers me. After showing my brother all the pics, he said I definately need to get a lens that zooms in better, and I couldn't agree more. I really didn't think I'd end up shooting something sports related, but I was satisfied with what I got from my outing and I really would love to take more. :D