Options

To be 15 again..

AcediaAcedia Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
edited March 27, 2005 in People
This is my niece at 15. I shot this last night when my 16 year old daughter and her were going 'out' to the local fast food place.

They had spent well over an hour fussing and fixing.

I asked if I could take some pictures since they were all dolled up. This is a crop of the last one I took. I said, "Hey - one more" and this is the look I got from the niece.

A pretty good 'Zoolander' face! Of course I turned it into her 'glam shot'

A
Acedia

Comments

• Options
    binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2005
    i really love the attitude. i'm in high school still, so i'm used to getting a lot of attitude faces like that from my friends.

btw, sounds a little suspicious that they spent over an hour getting prepared to go for just fast food.
  • Options
    thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2005
    Very model pretty. The cheek bones, eyes and lips. A very nice looking girl. It's funny you say something along the lines of 'to only be 15 again' because I for one, at 18, never looked like that. But nice shot.
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • Options
    imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2005
    binghott wrote:
    btw, sounds a little suspicious that they spent over an hour getting prepared to go for just fast food.
    My Daughter who turned 19 today spends about that amount of time going to get the mail!

Great picture, things are definitely not like they were when I was in HS.
  • Options
    USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2005
    Acedia
    Acedia wrote:
    This is my niece at 15. I shot this last night when my 16 year old daughter and her were going 'out' to the local fast food place.

They had spent well over an hour fussing and fixing.

I asked if I could take some pictures since they were all dolled up. This is a crop of the last one I took. I said, "Hey - one more" and this is the look I got from the niece.

A pretty good 'Zoolander' face! Of course I turned it into her 'glam shot'

A
    Love the shotthumb.gif
    Very pretty young lady

Thanks
    Fred
  • Options
    AcediaAcedia Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited March 26, 2005
    'I for one, at 18, never looked like that'...
    Ashley
    Ashley,

She doesn't look like that either.. It's camera magic, a good angle and lots of shots. Here's one of her trying to get me back.

A
    Acedia
  • Options
    binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2005
    i think i like the picture of her with the camera better than the first one.
  • Options
    marlofmarlof Registered Users Posts: 1,833 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2005
    binghott wrote:
    i think i like the picture of her with the camera better than the first one.
    She should work on her technique though. Holding the camera with two fingers, grabbing only the edge... tsk tsk tsk. rolleyes1.gifNice pictures of a girl who obviously knows how to work her "looks". I know the first look quite well. It's directed at me often. :):
    enjoy being here while getting there