Maby everyone should go to church?.

ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
edited March 17, 2008 in Landscapes
Well im not a beliver, but then again i havnt tried to be one. My personal opinion is "fact". But it dosn´t take me away to throw respect. Maby everyone should go to church?..Not maby a meeting but just enter a church..The atmosphere sure is something special.

Here is a pic i took a looooong time ago. I just like the building, it´s beautiful!.

223942879_jyVpw-XL.jpg

C&C..but i can´t make this one any better i think, the church is way far from here so =).

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2008
    Arvan, lovely shot of a lovely building! Even though it looks like the sun was in a less-than-optimal spot in the sky, you made it work well for you.

I love shooting churches and cathedrals, too. The lines in the architecture are a lot of fun to play around with. thumb.gif
  • ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2008
    That's a beautiful church! I really like all the colors set against that blue sky. Wonderful architecture.
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • zackerzacker Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2008
    churches are some of the greatest looking buildings around... i esp love the more gothic ones and our littler, clapboard, one steeple Old new england ones we have here on the east coast!

good job on the shot, awesome colors!
    http://www.brokenfencephotography.com :D

www.theanimalhaven.com :thumb

Visit us at: www.northeastfoto.com a forum for northeastern USA Photogs to meet. :wink

Canon 30D, some lenses and stuff... I think im tired or something, i have a hard time concentrating.. hey look, a birdie!:clap
  • ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2008
    Thanx for comments!.
  • coscorrosacoscorrosa Registered Users Posts: 2,284 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2008
    Great composition and subject, very crisp and sharp, and a good choice for a shot in the middle of the day. I agree with your thoughts on churches, they can be appreciated purely on an aesthetic level, outside of any religious connotations. If they weren't beautiful, I would steer clear, but many of them are, and I'm attracted to them for that reason alone. :D