I am one proud Uncle.

4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
edited March 26, 2005 in People
18277335-M.jpg

This beautiful girl is my niece. On 9/11/2001 she grabbed her camera with my SIL and headed downtown. After viewing their images I have been hooked on photography ever since. This is her "I created a monster face" Hopefully by the time she graduates Princeton I will be good enough to shoot her first book cover. Any comments on the photograph is greatly apreciated.

Comments

• gpgoldgpgold Registered Users Posts: 469 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2005
    4labs wrote:

This beautiful girl is my niece. On 9/11/2001 she grabbed her camera with my SIL and headed downtown. After viewing their images I have been hooked on photography ever since. This is her "I created a monster face" Hopefully by the time she graduates Princeton I will be good enough to shoot her first book cover. Any comments on the photograph is greatly apreciated.
    I not an expert, but to me the lighting is nicely balanced. You certainly caught the expression. Do you have any others with a different expression?

regards,

Gary
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2005
    gpgold wrote:
    I not an expert, but to me the lighting is nicely balanced. You certainly caught the expression. Do you have any others with a different expression?

regards,

Gary
    Thnxs for commenting Gary. I don't have another shot unfortunately..