New Costa Rica Landscapes

toddliotoddlio Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
edited March 12, 2008 in Landscapes
Here's a couple of new landscapes from Costa Rica. All feed back is welcome, please feel free to check out my other Costa Rica galleries.

large.jpg
large.jpg
large.jpg
original.jpg

Comments

• MCoupeFanMCoupeFan Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited March 11, 2008
    toddlio wrote:
    Here's a couple of new landscapes from Costa Rica. All feed back is welcome, please feel free to check out my other Costa Rica galleries.

Excellent images! I especially like #2. The blue hues complement the color of the sunset and the juxtaposition of the boats works very well.

The lines in the sand at the bottom of image #1 really draw your eyes into the frame. One small suggestion would be would be a tighter crop at the top of the image (slightly above the tree/shrub on the outcropping on the left). It might add a little more visual tension to the image by moving the horizon up to the top third...right now it looks like its dead center of the frame.
  • cmkultradomecmkultradome Registered Users Posts: 516 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2008
    I agree, #2 is my favorite. The blue in the boat plays very well with the colors int the sky.

Stephanie
  • RNDRNDRNDRND Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited March 12, 2008
    Nice images, particularly #1 and #2.
    RND
  • awmphotoawmphoto Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited March 12, 2008
    love #2 the only thing I would change is maybe clone the line out of the bottom left as it is slightly distracting.

Other then that great photo!!!
    awmphoto.smugmug.com
  • CatOneCatOne Registered Users Posts: 957 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2008
    #2 is my favorite. I like the perspective and the leading lines of the blue canoe from foreground back. Nice wide-angle lens shot :-)

#1 has potential. I'd probably tease up the clouds a bit more for dramatic effect. It would take some work in Photoshop to select the sky and tease with it a bit.
  • kitvankitvan Registered Users Posts: 243 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2008
    #2 is very moody. I love it iloveyou.gif
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so."