FS: Tamron SP AF 28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di

TaDaTaDa Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
edited March 11, 2008 in House of Canon
I have recently purchased the Canon 24-70L, and no longer need this amazing lens. I purchased this lens from someone on FM, and they forwarded me everything, including original receipt and warranty card, so this thing is still covered under Tamron's 6 year warranty.

For sale is the Tamron SP AF 28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro lens. It comes with:

Pristine lens with both caps and hood
Original box missing UPC
Receipt from Amazon for original purpose (dated 4/21/05, so this lens still has a little over 3 years of warranty left on it)
Filled out warranty card
All paperwork that comes with the lens new

Below are two pictures that I ran outside and took 5 minutes ago to show you what this lens can do wide open. No editting on the pictures at all

flowers.jpg

Shot at f/2.8 at 75mm. ISO 100 with spot metering. AV mode. Shutter speed of 1/4000 using Auto White Balance

And I call this creation moss on tree outside the front door of my house :)

moss.jpg

Shot at f/2.8 at 62mm. ISO 100 with spot metering. AV mode. Shutter speed of 1/640 using Auto White Balance

If anyone wants to see shots of the lens itself, I will have to take some tonight, but it will look brand new.

PRICE: $300 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with insurance. If using Paypal, please add 3%.
My Kit
Canon 5DII, Canon 7D
Canon Canon 24-70 f/2.8L, Canon 35 f/1.4L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS II, Canon 85 f/1.2L II, Canon 500mm f/4 IS, Zeiss 21mm ZE
Speedlite 580ex II, Canon 430ex