Problem Creating Greeting Cards

edknightedknight Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited May 7, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I'm nearing the end of the Pro trial period and intend to sign up in a few days. Today, I was planning to experiment with creating greeting cards using my photos. After choosing "Create a Card" from the <Photo Tools>, I go to a screen with the chosen picture instructing me to click "Categories" to choose an occasion. When I click "Categories" nothing happens. I've tried this when logged in on both Firefox 2+ and IE7 with the same result. I'm using Windows XP and have updated Adobe Flash to 9+. Perhaps a security setting or firewall problem?

A sample galleries can be found at

http://www.edknightphoto.com/gallery/4434264_tbRNN#262036869

Thanks

Ed Knight
www.edknightphoto.com

Comments

• scwalterscwalter Registered Users Posts: 417 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2008
    Hi Ed,

This is broken at the moment according to Andy, hopefully it will be fixed soon. Here's a thread I started on the same subject about 3 weeks ago.

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=85105

-Scott
    Scott Walter Photography
    scwalter.smugmug.com
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2008
    Hi Ed, Welcome to SmugMug! I'm sorry that we failed you on the cards creator during your trial. It's a dumb bug, we will fix it, we promise!

We just put this bug a little lower on the priority since our cards were holiday cards.. We'll have it fixed soon, I hope, as well as new cards to choose from!

Sorry again :(
  • edknightedknight Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited March 12, 2008
    Thanks, all. For once it wasn't operator error at my keyboard!. Will be patient. Sorry my searches didn't pick up the earlier thread.
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Ed, Welcome to SmugMug! I'm sorry that we failed you on the cards creator during your trial. It's a dumb bug, we will fix it, we promise!

We just put this bug a little lower on the priority since our cards were holiday cards.. We'll have it fixed soon, I hope, as well as new cards to choose from!

Sorry again :(
  • CindyCindy Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2008
    Still no fix?
    headscratch.gif Still no fix?
    I'm hoping... can I at least create my own to upload & order the boxed sets???
    Cindy Colbert (Utterback) • Wishing You Co-Bear Love, Hugs & Laughter!!!
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2008
    Cindy wrote:
    headscratch.gif Still no fix?
    I'm hoping... can I at least create my own to upload & order the boxed sets???
    Hi Cindy, not yet.

Stay tuned and sorry for the hassle.