Options

SOLD: LN EF 24-105 f/4 L IS USM

RemfordRemford Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
edited April 4, 2008 in House of Canon
This item has been SOLD.

I am offering the following item for sale:
  • EF 24-105 f/4 L IS USM - $825.00 (Canon Item - 0344B002)
This is a used item in new condition, complete with all accessories, documentation, retail packaging, and blank U.S./Canada Canon Warranty Card. I purchased this lens, and several others, about 12 months ago to have on-hand at a second residence rather than hauling equipment back and forth, and it has seen extremely light use, all indoors, and always stored in a climate-controlled environment. I liquidating many of them due to their non-use to redeploy capital in other more essential ways.

I am fanatical about equipment care and preservation, a fact to which the numerous buyers of my previously-owned equipment frequently attest. This lens is indistinguishable from new, functionally and/or cosmetically. I would generously estimate the total number of actuations to be 500.

The price includes all fees and shipping costs (via ground) within the 48 CONUS. Shipping to AK and HI and Canada is available for $20 and $25 respectively. 2-Day shipping is available to all states for $35. This is not for sale or shipping outside the 50 United States or Canada without prior arrangement. PayPal payments must be eligible for Buyer and Seller Protection, and PayPal eCheck payments are highly preferred. MoneyGram wire transfer is available for all purchasers and removes all shipping restrictions not otherwise prohibited by US export law.

Additional shipping fees for destinations outside US and Canada may (will) apply. The Buyer is responsible for satisfying all customs requirements (including clearance and duties) once the package arrives in the destination country. There are no further surcharges to the purchase price. I will not misstate, under-value, or under-insure shipment values.

I am an established seller to the forum community and enjoy generous positive feedback that attests to the accuracy and quality of the items I offer for sale, the service I provide, and the emphasis I place upon absolute integrity and satisfaction. Interested parties should contact me by email to ensure a prompt response. Thanks in advance to all who inquire.

My Gear (& more) • Go Infared! • Do some good today for tomorrow. • Eamus Catuli• If you haven't driven one of these lately, you should!

Comments

• Options
    slinkeslinke Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited April 4, 2008
    Sold?
    Have you sold the 24-105 yet?
  • Options
    RemfordRemford Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2008
    Yes. This item has been sold. However, new ones are avaialble.
    slinke wrote:
    Have you sold the 24-105 yet?

My Gear (& more) • Go Infared! • Do some good today for tomorrow. • Eamus Catuli• If you haven't driven one of these lately, you should!