Baby Teeth

RaphyRaphy Registered Users Posts: 431 Major grins
edited March 14, 2008 in Holy Macro
A wierd thing to photography, but i figured this was a good opportunity to see what two stacked Nikon M2 extension tubes and my Vivitar 90mm f/2.8 could do.. These little teeth are just tiny...about 2mm across :huh

My little boy is becoming a man ..errr... i mean... my little puppy is becoming and adult dog :scratch

2327248073_5abc506072.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2008
    Raphy wrote:
    A wierd thing to photography, but i figured this was a good opportunity to see what two stacked Nikon M2 extension tubes and my Vivitar 90mm f/2.8 could do.. These little teeth are just tiny...about 2mm across eek7.gif

My little boy is becoming a man ..errr... i mean... my little puppy is becoming and adult dog headscratch.gif

Awwwwww baby dog teeth, cause you realize the new teeth will be stronger and bigger don't ya :D

You'll have to make sure your fluffy bunny slippers are put away Ralph rolleyes1.gif hope he does't chew up to much in the process of giving those new teeth a try out thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Chrissiebeez_NLChrissiebeez_NL Registered Users Posts: 1,295 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2008
    maybe it's the fact that i'm not a morning person but.. :puke1

There are some things i don't point my macro lens toward and for me that includes fleshy substances :D. oh well, every man for himself.. maybe if you portrey them a bit more artistic it wouldnt be so.. YAK! :D
    Visit my website at christopherroos.smugmug.com
  • pyrypyry Registered Users Posts: 1,733 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2008
    Dog teeth, right. I thought they looked a tad odd rolleyes1.gif
    The picture isn't bad, but I suppose if you've ever wanted to practise doing a focus stack, this arrangement would improve by it.

As for baby teeth, they aren't quite as baby as you might think though. I'm 27 and I still have two :D
    My lower front pair of adult teeth never grew, missing completely, so the baby teeth are still hanging on.
    Creativity's hard.

http://pyryekholm.kuvat.fi/