The flu has her down

DI-JoeDI-Joe Registered Users Posts: 368 Major grins
edited March 13, 2008 in People
So here's a pick of my g/f I took today. Strangely enough I think this is a really good pic of her. She's so adorable with her little pookie face. She has the flu. If she finds out I posted this she's going to skin me alive since her roots are showing but I just couldn't help it. haha. wish me luck there!

265337058_2gndS-X2.jpg

I think it's that she didn't pull a silly face or give me that, "Why the hell are you taking my picture" look. This was a genuine emotion from her and it shows.

Anyone else see what I'm seeing or do they just see a sick lady? lol
Modus Imagery
Moving away from photography and into cinema. PM me if you have questions about DSLR workflow or production questions.
Film Reel: http://vimeo.com/19955876

Comments

• thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2008
    I think she will kill you because she looks really sick and tired. Poor thing. You are almost as bad as I am with taking pictures people really don't want you to take.
    However, you do have a nice looking g/f despite her being sick and all and I really think you have a nice angle and background on this shot. I really love the character that pink kind of light does at the top of the picture, even if it is only the view of blurry curtains in your living room or something.
    I think you should try this again and make it a nice glamour shot when she's feeling better. Its a good way to score brownie points.
    a.
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2008
    And I think that your enjoyment of her "cuteness" while she is sick is... well... cute!

Though she doesn't look like she is enjoying life, I can understand why YOU like this photo. My theory is that when you love someone so much it is hard not to enjoy even the usually yucky things. I think that is how mom's get past all the poopy diapers and vomit and are able to hug their kids afterwards. (Not that I enjoyed it... but, you know what I mean.)

Anyway, your post made me smile not because of the amazingness of the picture, but because of your heart towards her.

Aaaaaw.

Now I think I am going to throw-up from the sappy thing I just wrote.rolleyes1.gif
  • DI-JoeDI-Joe Registered Users Posts: 368 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2008
    wow! you can get te flu over the internet! hahahah sorry i made you sappy. thank you for your kind comments. :)
    Modus Imagery
    Moving away from photography and into cinema. PM me if you have questions about DSLR workflow or production questions.
  • PineapplePhotoPineapplePhoto Registered Users Posts: 474 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2008
    DI-Joe wrote:
    She's so adorable with her little pookie face.

I can't believe you actually said that :crazy
    Body: Canon 1D Mark II N | Canon 30D w/BG-E2 Flash: Canon 580EX II | Quantum T4d | Strobes & Monolights
    Glass: Sigma 70-200 f2.8 | Sigma 20 f1.8 | Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM
  • DI-JoeDI-Joe Registered Users Posts: 368 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2008
    I can't believe you actually said that :crazy

What??? :)
    Modus Imagery