Options

PhotoShop Plug-In for you

manta1900manta1900 Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
edited March 13, 2008 in Finishing School
Hi all,

I'm making a research on color-correction the last 3-4 years. I'm trying to make an automatic way of correcting the colors of a photograph (Raw, JPG, 8-bit, 16-bit.... ) (something like the Auto-White-Balance of a camera... but far more advanced). I finally created the first release of that Plug-In - Filter for Photoshop (or any other application that supports 8bf filters). What does it do? How many times have you photographed and your photos had terrible white balance? Color Correcting is painful and very time consuming (not to mention that you lose too much information in the process). This filter gives you the ability to fix this without doing anything (not even search in vain to find a perfect grey area). Even with grey cards there is an error (cause the reflected light that reaches the card changes it's color to the reflecting surface's color). It's not perfect yet... but it will bring you much closer to perfection, leaving for you only the slightest changes (if any) to make it perfect. I need your opinion and suggestions. It works only in Windows (no MAC yet) and any RGB image (no CMYK yet).

Hope you like it: AutoWhiteBalance_1_0.8bf

Site: http://aphtophoto.50webs.com