Options

Me and my 2 flashes - Again

Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
edited March 14, 2008 in Technique
I shot these pictures this morning.
I used my soft box, unfortunately holding it with my left hand while the camera was on the other one.
Well, at least for a couple of shots. In others I placed the flash on a bench or similar bounced at the wall.
Success rate: 110 pictures 17 are fine in terms of light, posture, focus, etc. No bad.
I'm ready for a marriage. :wink
265614024_QuQPm-M.jpg . 265614150_HURgD-M.jpg . 265614787_nCJqq-L.jpg . 265614504_VDAfk-L.jpg . 265614307_2Vchu-L.jpg . 265614858_CQVGm-M.jpg . 265614449_CNfLb-M.jpg
All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook

Comments

• Options
    ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,904 moderator
    edited March 14, 2008
    Nice job Antonio. Hopefully any wedding opportunities won't be on a construction site. thumb.gif
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Options
    edited March 14, 2008
    ziggy53 wrote:
    Nice job Antonio. Hopefully any wedding opportunities won't be on a construction site. thumb.gif

:D:Dbowdown.gifthumb
  • Options
    ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2008
    Other than the second one, which looks a little underexposed in the foreground, the lighting looks good!
    Chris
  • Options
    edited March 14, 2008
    ChrisJ wrote:
    Other than the second one, which looks a little underexposed in the foreground, the lighting looks good!

bowdown.gif. Indeed, it does look a little underexposed in the foreground.:D

It happens that I like it this way because it translates the other side of the street, the inside, darker, with not so much light...mwink.gif

In fact I did not use that criteria on the 4.th and 6.th picture where I show the outside as well as the inside, on purpose. I meant it.

I read the speed and the aperture outside and I calibrated the flashes to make the correct balance.

Thank you for commenting. :Dthumb.gif