SmuggLr mover question?

mrfizzedmrfizzed Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
edited March 14, 2008 in SmugMug Support
does anyone know if the SmuggLr for firefox (whichmoves photos from one site to smugmug) will work with moving photos from one smugmug account to another? for example from my personal site to my pro site? that would be GREAT!!!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2008
    mrfizzed wrote:
    does anyone know if the SmuggLr for firefox (whichmoves photos from one site to smugmug) will work with moving photos from one smugmug account to another? for example from my personal site to my pro site? that would be GREAT!!!
    No, but our Support Heroes can do it for you, if you write us and provide all the details thumb.gif
  • mrfizzedmrfizzed Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2008
    so are you saying????
    andy are you saying that if i email them and say basically here is one account (give username) , id like all the galleries as they are moved to my pro site (give username) they can do this for me. will they be deleted from the original or just copied over? that would be AWESOME!!!!
  • SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited March 14, 2008
    mrfizzed wrote:
    andy are you saying that if i email them and say basically here is one account (give username) , id like all the galleries as they are moved to my pro site (give username) they can do this for me. will they be deleted from the original or just copied over? that would be AWESOME!!!!

You will need to provide all the relevant details so we can make sure both accounts are yours and can move the correct galleries. They will be moved over, so will not exist anymore on the original account.
    SmugMug Product Manager