Customize Gallery?

stuartbstuartb Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
edited March 15, 2008 in SmugMug Support
On the 'Customize Gallery' page you can change lots of the Gallery's attributes . . . . but not which Sharegroups it belongs to?

This seems to me to be an obvious thing? Maybe there is a tricky technical reason why they cant let you set a Gallery's sharegroup from it's Customize page or the Gallery Tools?

Anyone know a workaround?

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but to add a Gallery to a Sharegroup it seems I have to try to find the gallery thumbnail amongst all the galleries I have? Its like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Surely its easier to add the sharegroup to the Gallery than to add the Gallery to the Sharegroup? I have a lot more galleries than sharegroups.

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2008
    stuartb wrote:
    On the 'Customize Gallery' page you can change lots of the Gallery's attributes . . . . but not which Sharegroups it belongs to?

This seems to me to be an obvious thing? Maybe there is a tricky technical reason why they cant let you set a Gallery's sharegroup from it's Customize page or the Gallery Tools?

Anyone know a workaround?

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but to add a Gallery to a Sharegroup it seems I have to try to find the gallery thumbnail amongst all the galleries I have? Its like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Surely its easier to add the sharegroup to the Gallery than to add the Gallery to the Sharegroup? I have a lot more galleries than sharegroups.
    Did you see this?:D
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • stuartbstuartb Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2008
    Allen wrote:
    Did you see this?:D

Yes. But like the man said . . the Sharegroups have names . . . . .