Today's Photoshoot

tonichelletonichelle Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
edited March 16, 2008 in People
didn't do anything to these photos, still learning my way around photoshop

photoshoot was for a class assignment I have that is due later this semester... *sigh* I'm proud of the fact that I got a true smile out of her in a few shots, she has a bad tooth that the dentist would rather they just let fall out when the perm. tooth comes in but her maternal grandmother told her it makes her look ugly (no joke) and so she tends to take her top lip and hide her teeth...
265838191_o26Su-M-1.jpg

265840545_7ph3x-M.jpg

265843002_6iNJC-M-1.jpg

265848828_V2L7G-M.jpg

265854981_bbTu5-M.jpg

265854929_okf3S-M.jpg
This one needs a bit of cropping, but she did the background herself, I just like it because of her tights, which are flippin awesome!

265838098_L4aE5-M.jpg

As you can tell I don't have a real studio set up... someday I'll be able to afford that... I can't wait for it to warm up so I can go outside and have some good lighting... *sigh*

C&C... please?
"It's only an island if you look at it from the water."

Comments

• SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2008
    Well you did good with what you had. The light is a little unbalanced, but you said you had no studio lights. It's good to have a model who is willing...and she looks like she had some great fun. I think you did good.
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited March 16, 2008
    I think you did well considering how obviously self-conscious she is about the tooth. She seemed to have forgotten about it in #5, which is my favorite of the set.

Regards,
  • tonichelletonichelle Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2008
    thanks :) I'm just so frustrated with not having a better way of doing portraits... if the equipment weren't so dang expensive!
    "It's only an island if you look at it from the water."