At Last Spring Is Here In Scotland

canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
edited March 19, 2008 in Holy Macro
At last Spring is here at Powfoot, Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland. Although it has rained all day today but nevertheless I managed to take these few shots, to try and get used with this MP-E 65.

266014210_BRKTy-L.jpg

266014234_UBAVH-L.jpg

266014291_ifp8F-L.jpg

266014328_VhWf7-L.jpg

266014389_sVe3C-L.jpg

266014362_eQjjp-L.jpg

266014415_Ghfmr-L.jpg

266014259_mUSiq-L.jpg

266014415_Ghfmr-L.jpg

Regards
Bob

Comments

• 300m300m Registered Users Posts: 96 Big grins
    edited March 17, 2008
    Very nice Bob!
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2008
    These are beautiful loved the 1st one a lot iloveyou.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2008
    These are beautiful loved the 1st one a lot iloveyou.gif[/quote

Thanks ever so much John and Awais. I was feeling a wee bit embarrassed and thinking they were substandard for here having not received a reply. I am still struggling along with my MP-E.
    Regards to you both
    Bob
  • MichelleLMichelleL Registered Users Posts: 210 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2008
    canon400d wrote:
    These are beautiful loved the 1st one a lot iloveyou.gif[/quote

Thanks ever so much John and Awais. I was feeling a wee bit embarrassed and thinking they were substandard for here having not received a reply. I am still struggling along with my MP-E.
    Regards to you both
    Bob

You shouldn't feel embarresed at all!! These are great shots. Love the framing on them and the colours are beautiful.

Well done Bob.
    Michelle Legg :smooch

michellelegg.com
    http://legg.smugmug.com/
  • Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2008
    Lovely series Bob- should start seeing some bugs if the flowers are coming out :)

One point is that all the pics are a bit centered - try taking the point of interest off center it makes them look even better.

Brian V.
  • job3210job3210 Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited March 18, 2008
    Good groups of photos 1,3 and 5
    Keep going - I don't think you work is substandard - it is far better than mine
    Glenn
    edited March 18, 2008
    job3210 wrote:
    Good groups of photos 1,3 and 5
    Keep going - I don't think you work is substandard - it is far better than mine

Thanks Michelle for those kind words. Well Glenn I certainly keep an eye on your shots and I feel that yours are much much more superior than mine. I do get great satisfaction after I think I have taken a half decent shot.

Yes Brian, you are right the shots would look better off centre. I will certainly keep that in mind.
    Kind regards to you all,
    Bob
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2008
    canon400d wrote:
    At last Spring is here at Powfoot, Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland. Although it has rained all day today but nevertheless I managed to take these few shots, to try and get used with this MP-E 65.

Regards
    Bob

These are just beautiful Bob, that first image is just delightful clap.gif
    The light is just gorgeous on that one.

My favourites are No. 1 and No. 8 , they're all beautiful !

Your picking up the MPE-65 really well Bob, heck I'm getting left behind with all you folks learning as fast as you are thumb.gif Well Done.

Hey and let me congratulate you on your posting the images too,
    I fixed up a couple of spots for you, I'm really happy for you that you can do this yourself now whoohoooo!! way to go Bob :ivar .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
    edited March 19, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    These are just beautiful Bob, that first image is just delightful clap.gif
    The light is just gorgeous on that one.

My favourites are No. 1 and No. 8 , they're all beautiful !

Your picking up the MPE-65 really well Bob, heck I'm getting left behind with all you folks learning as fast as you are thumb.gif Well Done.

Hey and let me congratulate you on your posting the images too,
    I fixed up a couple of spots for you, I'm really happy for you that you can do this yourself now whoohoooo!! way to go Bob :ivar .... Skippy :D

Thanks Skip, as always you make me feel so damned good it certainly keeps me going and I love all the critisism that everyone give me. Ohhh do I love Macro.
    Kind regards
    Bob