Options

Opps I got that wrong

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grinsBournemouth, UKPosts: 0 Major grins
edited March 19, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
Sorry no pictures................just an admission :scratch

I have been on dgrin for around 8 months, and have enjoyed the comments from others on pics I have posted particuarly Skippies, the forum admin.

Its funny how you draw a picture in your mind about what other forum members look like....................imagine my supprise today then when I realsied that Skippy was a WOMEN :huh Up until now I had imagined she was a man....................don't ask me why I just had, then this morning there was something she said in a post and I looked closely at her avatar and then her profile.................now I'm off the climb a mountain to find enlightenment :dunno

Sorry Mrs Skippy

Tim

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2008
    draggin wrote:
    Sorry no pictures................just an admission headscratch.gif

I have been on dgrin for around 8 months, and have enjoyed the comments from others on pics I have posted particuarly Skippies, the forum admin.

Its funny how you draw a picture in your mind about what other forum members look like....................imagine my supprise today then when I realsied that Skippy was a WOMEN eek7.gif Up until now I had imagined she was a man....................don't ask me why I just had, then this morning there was something she said in a post and I looked closely at her avatar and then her profile.................now I'm off the climb a mountain to find enlightenment ne_nau.gif

Sorry Mrs Skippy
    Tim

Awwwwwww don't worry Tim, I have had this happen many times,
    it doesn't bother me in the slightest, because eventually the penny drops and the realisation that I am female and not male happens :D

I think the name Skippy in USA is commonly known because of a character on a TV program called Family Ties, who happened to be a Boy,
    also Skippy is a Peanut Butter brand over there too.

I got the name Skippy from an old TV show here in Australia called
    Skippy The Bush Kangaroo, it was typically Australian, and the Kangaroo was a girl, so I figured it was very Ozzie till I started surfing the Net rolleyes1.gif

So you come out of hiding to make a confession hu? well that's a start.
    Don't worry I have not taken offence to you confessing that you thought I was a guy Draggin :D

Glad your enjoying the Forum thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2008
    This could be a fun game: "Weeeeeelcoooooome tooooo..... Is this mod a boy or a girl?" lol3.gif

What did you think I was? :D