SOLD: Canon EF24mm f/1.4L USM

argyleargyle Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
edited March 19, 2008 in House of Canon
I have a mint condition, LNIB 24L prime for sale. I just don't use it as much as I originally anticipated. Date code is "UU". Lens is in pristine condition, no marks or scratches, and glass is perfect. Lens is very sharp at all apertures. If you have a serious interest, I can email pics taken with the lens. Includes lens pouch, front/rear caps, Canon hood, and original packaging.

Price is $925 shipped/insured to CONFIRMED address in CONUS, Alaska and Hawaii. Paypal please add $25. Will also accept personal check/USPS money order, however cannot ship until funds have cleared. PM or email if interested. Thanks.

Here's a link for sample pics taken with this lens on a 5D: http://www.northlake.smugmug.com/gallery/4524439_R8eCT#266406682

Pictures of the statue were shot in RAW, converted to jpeg, and resized. Pics of the lansdscape rocks were shot in RAW and converted to jpeg (these are full-size files and have not been re-sized). Other than what was mentioned, no other PP has been performed. What you see is straight from the camera.

EDIT: Price drop

EDIT: Added link to sample pics
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son". - Dean Wormer

Comments

• argyleargyle Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2008
    Price drop
  • argyleargyle Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2008
    Link to sample pics has been added.