Help - wrong permissions

studio12cstudio12c Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
edited March 16, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hey Andy:
I uploaded a couple of photos earlier today.
www.stinkyfeet.biz
and was checking prices for my other galleries and found the message "wrong permissions" appeared. Whats up. I checked with my customization and couldn't fine anything.
John.

"It's a beautiful day to make some photos"

Comments

• studio12cstudio12c Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    edited March 16, 2008
    anyone
    Hey Andy:
    www.stinkyfeet.biz
    and was checking prices for my other galleries and found the message "wrong permissions" appeared. Whats up. I checked with my customization and couldn't fine anything.
    John.

Anyone
  • richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2008
    Hey Andy:
    www.stinkyfeet.biz
    John.

Sorry for the 'Wrong Permissions' warning. We've seen this a few times and our engineer who built the cart is trying to track this down. If we could get some additional information this will help him.
    1. Operating system
    2. Browser and version
    3. Firewall type
    4. Ad blocking software (if any)
    5. Browser tool bars or 'plug-ins'
    6. Link to the gallery
    7. Using the SmugMug url or a custom host name

Send back any additional inforamtion you can and I'll pass it to the engineer. Sorry for the troubles.

richW
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2008
    Anyone
    :) I emailed you and said that Help was on the way, yes? :)
  • studio12cstudio12c Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    edited March 16, 2008
    richW wrote:
    Sorry for the 'Wrong Permissions' warning. We've seen this a few times and our engineer who built the cart is trying to track this down. If we could get some additional information this will help him.
    1. Operating system
    2. Browser and version
    3. Firewall type
    4. Ad blocking software (if any)
    5. Browser tool bars or 'plug-ins'
    6. Link to the gallery
    7. Using the SmugMug url or a custom host name

Send back any additional inforamtion you can and I'll pass it to the engineer. Sorry for the troubles.

richW

Hi Rich:
    After sending my e-mail to Andy's e-mail address (sorry Andy) I did a search for "wrong permissions" and found the post by Ed. Anyway it got me thinking (should have done that before hitting the panic button) so I starting looking at my browser. I have used Mozilla as my default brower for a couple of years in fact I uploaded a number of photos today with not problems. The pricing was OK When I looked at my other galleries I got the wrong permissions message. Anyway I openned by site using internet explorer and found I didn't get the wrong permission message. For the time being I will be using internet explorer. However if my customers are using anything other then internet explored will they get the wrong permission message. I use XP pro, INTERNET EXPLORER FOR NOW, I use mcafee, spy sweeper, and www.stinkyfeet.biz