Just Another Old Barn

Karrie McDKarrie McD Registered Users Posts: 372 Major grins
edited April 1, 2008 in Landscapes
Yup, just another old barn but I love this shot!! I made the hubby turn the car around and go back so I could take it. I had to clone out some things and wonder if it is distactingly noticable to anyone other than me.

266166364_nMhRt-M.jpg

Thanks for looking!
"Whether you think you can or you can't, you are right."

Comments

• Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2008
    At this size, I can't notice any blemish. ne_nau.gif Or maybe it's my eyes? :D

I like the leading line of the windows!
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2008
    I think I see it along the edge of the barn, about where the water drip line from the roof would be and in front of what looks like a door at the far end. Did I guess right? And, if so, what's the prize?

As for your invitation to come look for old buildings - sounds like a plan. Talk to you about it soon.

Oh, and about your photo - 15524779-Ti.gif iwth Moogle - love the way the line of windows leads you into the photo. And the color is exactly right for this scene.
  • Karrie McDKarrie McD Registered Users Posts: 372 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2008
    the original
    Here you go Scott. Photo as taken. You were in the right area.

272896172_FAzrS-XL.jpg
    "Whether you think you can or you can't, you are right."
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2008
    That's some pretty good PS work there. I think I would have left the roof drip-line alone (or done it differently - but don't know how) as that is the only area that showed obvious signs of having been worked. I like how you substituted the power junction box with another window - that's a pretty slick piece of work there.
  • SunnyvalejohnSunnyvalejohn Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited April 1, 2008
    Nice job on the black and white, photo-touching and composition. Nice strong vertical and diagonals! Very appealing!
    Enjoy!
    John
  • NorthernFocusNorthernFocus Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2008
    Karrie McD wrote:
    ... I had to clone out some things and wonder if it is distactingly noticable to anyone other than me.

Thanks for looking!
    It's just you. This is a nice image. Excellent job with the cleanup and conversion. The only suggestion I've got is to remove the dark verticle line halfway down the row of windows. It disrupts the line created by the windows.

Overall a nice photo thumb.gif
    Dan

My Photo Gallery:Northern Focus Photography
    I wish I was half the man that my dog thinks I am...