Options

SOLD: D2H with 6831 clicks -- $715 shipped

ToshTosh Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
edited March 17, 2008 in Nikon Land
SOLD

Nikon D2H in excellent+ (9 out of 10) condition. Includes only the body, body cap, En-El4 battery with a 0 (new) rating, battery charger, strap and manual.
The pc synch cap is missing, but can be purchased from Boca Photo for $4.
To me the items missing (box, cables, viewing software) are non-essentials and get immediately stored in the back of my closet anyway, but the low price reflects their absence.

I am not the original owner, but have been advised that the camera hasn’t received the free meter fix.
When I bought it, I looked at this as a bit of a plus. If it ever fails, Nikon will fix it for free and I’d get a free cleaning and evaluation in the process. It functions perfectly now.

I’m selling it because despite my best efforts to resist, a couple of days ago I succumbed to the lure of the latest and greatest.
I bought this D2H as a second body for Spring soccer, but I can no longer afford that luxury.
The new body arrives tomorrow and I should start raising funds to cover the credit card bill. I shoot both Nikon and Canon and can't afford to have too many bodies lying around.

$715 shipped to CONUS locations. $720 to Canada. Other locations at additional cost.
Paypal e-check, money order, personal check, or anything that avoids a fee is desired.
For regular Paypal payment, add 3%.

I've sold lots of gear on Miranda, the old Galbraith, Nikonians, Photo.net and Nikon Cafe over the past several years ( user name Tosh).
My eBay user name is Daddybowaddy (compliments of my then 4 year old daughter). I have a 100% rating there on 90+ mostly photographic transactions.

The best way to contact me is through email: gtikeda at gmail.com.

Thanks for looking.