SOLD: (US) Remote Shutter Release - $40

bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
edited March 19, 2008 in House of Canon
Promaster branded remote shutter release for the following models: EOS D30, D60, 10D, 20D, 1V, 1D, 1DS.

This remote release feels very well built and is BRAND new - I have had it connected to my 20D maybe once. It has a unique modular design meaning it has one section of cord that is about 3 feet long that can be used, but then also comes with another section of cord that extends the total length to over 6 feet if used. This is quite a savings over the Canon-branded shutter releases and it is most likely higher quality than the cheap ebay versions that are available for pennies.

I would like to get $25 shipped and Paypaled for this remote. Please let me know if you have any questions.

ITEM HAS SOLD.
Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw

Comments

• bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2008
    Price reduced to $30 shipped. Paypal only.
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
    edited March 19, 2008
    Price reduced to $25 shipped - last price reduction. Thanks.
  • photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2008
    Darn, just ordered a wired release or would have grabbed this one at $25. I like the variable-cord-length feature.

FYI to others -- if it works on the 20D, it should also work perfectly on the 30D and 40D (not mentioned in the posting).
    Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
    Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
    Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

edited March 19, 2008
    This has sold - thanks for looking!