Front page slideshow broke?

poleinajeeppoleinajeep Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
edited March 18, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I'm loving the square thumbs and the new slideshow.

I spent some time applying watermarks to get square thumbs everywhere but just now noticed that the front page slide show stopped working.

Not sure what could have caused it since the only thing I did was watermark...

Any ideas?

Thanks

Beachglassphotography.com

Comments

• BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited March 18, 2008
    Ouch, I'm sorry to hear this. I'm seeing your home page slideshow just fine so I wonder if clearing your cache will help. It looks like you've been using a couple releases of Firefox and also IE 7. Can you tell us which of those (or all) you're having this problem with?

Thanks,
    Baldy
  • poleinajeeppoleinajeep Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited March 18, 2008
    Baldy wrote:
    Ouch, I'm sorry to hear this. I'm seeing your home page slideshow just fine so I wonder if clearing your cache will help. It looks like you've been using a couple releases of Firefox and also IE 7. Can you tell us which of those (or all) you're having this problem with?

Thanks,
    Baldy

Sorry, i just got home and checked it in FF and it works fine. my issue seems to be with IE7 at work and at home (now verified that its broken at home as well). but again FF seems to work...

i changed nothing just re-watermarked imges.

thanks!
  • poleinajeeppoleinajeep Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited March 18, 2008
    Sorry, i just got home and checked it in FF and it works fine. my issue seems to be with IE7 at work and at home (now verified that its broken at home as well). but again FF seems to work...

i changed nothing just re-watermarked imges.

thanks!

its working again!?!