SOLD: Canon Odds and Ends

bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
edited March 19, 2008 in House of Canon
I have the following items for sale - all in like new condition. All prices include shipping and paypal fees.

Genuine Canon CB-5L BP-511 Battery Charger - corded model. SOLD

Sunpak 58mm Circular Polarizer Filter - never been used - SOLD

Stofen Flash Diffuser - fit for Canon 420EX - SOLD

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding any of these items. Thank you.
Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw

Comments

• nstamnstam Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited March 19, 2008
    from?
    bauerman wrote:
    I have the following items for sale - all in like new condition. All prices include shipping and paypal fees.

Sunpak 58mm Circular Polarizer Filter - never been used - $15.00

p788305996.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding any of these items. Thank you.

if you are in canada, ill take the polarizer!
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2008
    You cool to send the diffuser to australia if i make sure you are covered for the postage & any international PP fees ?

If so i will take it. PM'd.
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2008
    ahh crap..ive just seen your title. US only.

The only diff between me & someone in the US is an extra line in the mailing address...you get the exact same US currency put into PP & i said i will cover any international fees & postage as i have done many times before.
  • cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2008
    bauerman wrote:

Stofen Flash Diffuser - fit for Canon 420EX - $6.00

I'll take the Stofen
  • bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2008
    All items have been sold guys - thanks for your interest though and I should have more small goodies like this coming - cleaning out the ole' camera bag.
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw