Fly and some other thing

job3210job3210 Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
edited March 21, 2008 in Holy Macro
Just practising mainly,
Found this Black Scavenger on the wall, this was originally and upside down shot, but rotated it. I like the iredescence on the wings

I had to stop for a while due to not being able to focus my eyes properly to see with out the camera, does any one else suffer from this?

littlefly.jpg

I couldn't keep still enough to get multiple shots of the fly, maybe working 17hrs straight had something to do with it.

fly-1.jpg

And I found the other thing under a piece of bark, looks like a kind of larva but of what I don't know.

larva.jpg
Glenn

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2008
    job3210 wrote:
    Just practising mainly,
    Found this Black Scavenger on the wall, this was originally and upside down shot, but rotated it. I like the iridescence on the wings

I had to stop for a while due to not being able to focus my eyes properly to see with out the camera, does any one else suffer from this?

I couldn't keep still enough to get multiple shots of the fly, maybe working 17hrs straight had something to do with it.

And I found the other thing under a piece of bark, looks like a kind of larva but of what I don't know.

Hi there Job3210, I have a bit of trouble focusing my eyes sometimes too.
    I'm sure being tired doesn't help either as you said :D

I'd love to know why the heck the view finder in a camera has to be so darn small???? anyone know why? any reason it can't be bigger?

The little guy still morphing in the fine silky threads is the better shot of the three, wonder what it's going to be when it emerges?

I like the colours in the wing on the first shot thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin