Options

Prices list.

OsirisPhotoOsirisPhoto Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
edited June 25, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Is there a simple way get the photo products / prices from my smugmug cart into text, e.g. for pasting into a contract in Word? Selecting directly from the browser just doesn't do it.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 21, 2008
  • Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2008
    You mean the custom prices that you have set in your SmugMug pricing? I don't think there is, I'm afraid. I'm sorry I don't have a different answer for you.
  • Options
    edited March 21, 2008
    That's exactly what I mean. No worries. Would be nice to be able export the product / price list for a gallery.
  • Options
    vlherringvlherring Registered Users Posts: 88 Big grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    Just want to register my desire too ref Pricings & Exporting it
    I would love to be able to export or somehow simply copy [other than a grab shot/selection which gives me a png but I'd like to work with the data in a SS] it and then be able to review and improve pricing choices I have made rather than go thru the portfolio pricing to do it [grab] or much less, go thru each and every gallery!

Isn'tthere some way to get that data out of SmugMug database without a major pain!?
    Victoria L. Herring
    http://www.JourneyZing.com
    Customized travel research and planning
    Through the eyes of JourneyZing, Images that will Transport You.
    Photographs at: http://gallery.journeyzing.com
  • Options
    The MackThe Mack Registered Users Posts: 602 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    If you do it once you'll never have to do it again, that's what I did one day at work when I was bored.
  • Options
    Rocketman766Rocketman766 Registered Users Posts: 332 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2009
    using a mac
    I was able to save my price sheets in a PDF form and print them out. I have not tried to edit them, but I am sure it can be done with any PDF editing programs. The PDF even had a white background.
  • Options
    LightPlane PhotoLightPlane Photo Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited October 2, 2009
    Bump... I'd really like to see this capability to!!!
  • Options
    phototristanphototristan Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2009
    This is a great suggestion and we hear you.
    Tristan
    Suport Hero
    Smugmug
    http://help.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    Dee LiriousDee Lirious Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited September 26, 2012
    Too Funny
    So since 2008, folks have been asking for this capability. Even to the point where they get a reply that says "We hear you". Apparently, it was "we hear you, but we're not going to actually do anything with what we hear" since, almost at the end of 2012, this is still not doable.

I know I'm ranting but Smugmug has me frustrated. And I can see the frustration building with other folks as well. I'm glad someone hears us, but is anyone actually listening?
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2012
    So since 2008, folks have been asking for this capability. Even to the point where they get a reply that says "We hear you". Apparently, it was "we hear you, but we're not going to actually do anything with what we hear" since, almost at the end of 2012, this is still not doable.

We receive tons of suggestions through the SmugMug feedback page, email, by talking with customers and other means. We love to hear your feedback and constantly take that into account when designing your features and changing existing ones.

Here's the suggestion that I found on the SmugMug feedback page. If this is what you're looking for, you could add your vote / comment for the suggestion or add your own suggestion. That helps us to keep track of all suggestions made. Thanks!
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2012
    We receive tons of suggestions through the SmugMug feedback page, email, by talking with customers and other means. We love to hear your feedback and constantly take that into account when designing your features and changing existing ones.

Here's the suggestion that I found on the SmugMug feedback page. If this is what you're looking for, you could add your vote / comment for the suggestion or add your own suggestion. That helps us to keep track of all suggestions made. Thanks!

Do you know how insulting it is be told to add your vote to this site when something has been asked for over and over on here for years? Especially when it is something so basic to running a photography business it should be common sense and should have been done for years. Especially, when you revamped the ENTIRE pricelist function a year or so ago and wasn't added in that? This proves again how much that voting process really doesn't matter. This weekend marks the 1 month anniversary of the price increase annoucement, 11 months left to wow us..
  • Options
    David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2012
    Anyone from Smugmug care to fill us in why the Extract Pricelist feature was not added when Pricelists received the much maligned update a year or so again? I have yet to hear a reason why it was not added to the feature, it has been requested many times on whatever iteration of let us know we love your feedback and take it into consideration kinda deal? Was it involved in software patent litigation or something else, there is no reason it should not have been included.
  • Options
    nigelbbnigelbb Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited October 3, 2012
    This seems such an obvious feature I cannot imagine why it is not implemented. I would actually like the ability to display the price list on a page or in a link independent of the photos & galleries also as a downloadable PDF.
  • Options
    Dee LiriousDee Lirious Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited June 25, 2013
    Thank you, Dave
    Dave, thank you for recognizing how awful that reply was. I know it's been a long time but wanted to say thanks anyway. I'm just surprised that no one else seemed to think along the same lines as the two of us did. Sigh. No wonder they don't actually give us what we ask for.