Head to Toes Wide Angle

KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
edited March 29, 2005 in People
I can't remember who posted this type of shot before, Andy has the one rotating in the banner pics, but it made want to give it a go. Of course the girls were thrilled with the shots and much giggling ensued. It's definately a challenge keeping your own feet out of the picture.

I'm really starting to have fun with the 10-22. It gets my creative juices flowing. I just wish the weather would get nicer already so I can have more fun with it outdoors.

18364505-L.jpg

18364506-L.jpg

Comments

• ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2005
    These are cute and clever. I'll bet the subject especially likes them.
    If not now, when?
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2005
    I'm skeered. :uhoh
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2005
    it was fishy
    it was fish. and the two girls look very much alike lol3.gif

i have a similar portrait, taken also with the 10-22, but the subject's a lot homelier than your lovely daughter lol3.gif

18244219-L.jpg
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2005
    andy wrote:
    it was fish. and the two girls look very much alike lol3.gif

i have a similar portrait, taken also with the 10-22, but the subject's a lot homelier than your lovely daughter lol3.gif

18244219-L.jpg
    Andy when did you meet Billy Crystal? and I thought he was a Yankee fanne_nau.gif
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2005
    Ordered one today K...keep showing me why im doing this please. God i should be commited for listening to andy/fish re DSLR. Hope we all end up in the same looney bin so i can steal their meds.