Yen

rhommelrhommel Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
edited March 25, 2008 in People
Here are some photos of Yen

yan1.jpg

yan2.jpg

yen05.jpg

Comments

• i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2008
    so... having any back focus issues?

(these seem like great model shots, the only nitpick I can find would be in #3 on her shoulder blade there seems to be some sort of reflection.)

On a side note, how do you light a shower shot with water? Studio shower or just carry lots of diffuse light into the bathroom?
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited March 23, 2008
    On a side note, how do you light a shower shot with water? Studio shower or just carry lots of diffuse light into the bathroom?

And how do you keep her eye makeup from running? mwink.gif

Terrific looking model and nice shooting, Rhommel.

Regards,
  • eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2008
    These are some fantastic shots! But . . .

Number 1: Even with the tiny bit of right shoe showing, it looks like her legs were amputated at the knees, the unfortunate dear.

Number 2: Nothing to pick. thumb.gifthumb.gif

Number 3: The following ae distractions to me: the unused earring hole, the reflections on her lower shoulder blade (I'd clone out left reflection, and burn the right one in a bit - about eighty percent - to reduce the distraction while keeping the texture of the water); her left hip, at the very bottom. Crop or clone to hide whatever she's wearing. Easily missed.

I am very impressed with these images. They make me miss the days when I worked with models. Keep up the good work. thumb.gif
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • rhommelrhommel Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2008
    thanks guys for the comments

el ess vee: i didn't even see the earring hole!

richard: she was her own makeup artist.. so not sure how she did that.. lol

i_worship: I used a 100ws head with barn dorn pointing up. the space is so small, i guess the light bounced everwhere that made the lighting looked even
  • IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2008
    Very attractive. Well done.
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.