Options

Broom Handle

theinlawjosietheinlawjosie Registered Users Posts: 162 Major grins
edited March 24, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
This is a picture of our broom leaning up against our house after a snow storm, I don't know what compelled me to take the shot or why I like it so much. :dunno Anyways, as you can tell I played around with it in photoshop and thought I would share since I hardly ever post any pics on here. Thanks for looking.
Shane

"Set the Gear Shift for the High Gear of Your Soul"

Comments

• Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2008
    There seems to be a rash of this (image posting troubles) going around!

See Posting a Pic on Dgrin for help.

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • Options
    theinlawjosietheinlawjosie Registered Users Posts: 162 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2008
    LRmvcDonR wrote:
    There seems to be a rash of this (image posting troubles) going around!

See Posting a Pic on Dgrin for help.

Don

Ha! Sorry about that, I wasn't having troubles I just forgot to post the image. (It's been a VERY long holiday weekend) :D

IMG_0287copysmall.jpg
    Shane

"Set the Gear Shift for the High Gear of Your Soul"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grins Bournemouth, UKPosts: 0 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2008
    When I first saw the picture I thiought it was something from the hammer house of horrors eek7.gif It was only when I reread your description that I realsied it was a red broom handle with snow as opposed to a white stick with blood:grim

Its certainly different and I know what you mean when you say, "I don't know why I took it", I have a few of those in my album and when I come across one I always wonder why its there???

Thanks for sharing

Tim