Options

SOLD: (Canada) Nikon AF-S 200-400 f/4 VR lens

HarvHarv Registered Users Posts: 1,105 Major grins
edited April 1, 2008 in Nikon Land
I decided to not postpone the inevitable. For sale is a virtually new Nikon AF-S 200-400 f/4 VR lens.

This lens was purchased new by me at the end of last week and used on the weekend. I purchased this along with a D300 and MB-D10 Battery Grip to try out the Nikon gear. If I sell this lens, I will put the camera and grip up for sale as well.

At the end of the weekend, the lens was placed back into the nifty padded Nikon case along with all the bits and pieces such as cap and cover, manual, strap etc.. I even have the original triple-packed shipping container.

Bottom line is that the lens is great. I do not like the camera and am not about to spend over $5,000 plus taxes to try a D3. The D300 does not live up to my expectations and that was key to my decision. I will stick with my Canon MkIII and Canon lenses.

Based on the best street prices I've seen or been quoted, this lens will cost over $5,800 from an Ontario dealer, including taxes. I understand Alberta has no PST so it would cost less there. Still over $5,400 for Alberta residents.

This lens is literally 'AS NEW' so I saw no reason to post photos. If you are looking at this post and interested in such a lens, you already know all about it or where to get the information on the Nikon web site.

I think this would be of most interest to Canadians due to the sales tax implications.

I'm looking to get $5,100 for it.
PayPal fees and Shipping not included.

I can be contacted via Private Message on this board or via email at the following link:harveygold@highpointvizslas.com

Thanks.

Comments