Easter Birthday

djamesdjames Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
edited March 27, 2008 in People
My Grandaughter's second birthday gave opportunity to capture a few photo's before her patience ran out.

269663494_YsoVc-L.jpg

Loves her bunny

269664312_VsHLj-L.jpg

Even had a smile for mommy on the side lines.

269666050_p8qpR-L.jpg

C&C please
http://www.djames-photography.com
In this great big world around us, we will find what we are looking for! What we do with it is up to us to decide.
Olympus E-500 Olympus E-520 Zuiko 14-45 Zuiko 40-150 Sigma 50-500 Zuiko 18-180 4-AB800 strobes, 1AB-400 stobe, 4 softboxes, brolly box, umbrellas etc.

Comments

• heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2008
    Cute grandaughter! But what I love best about these is the nail polish all over her toes. That is just a little dose of reality. It put a big smile on my face! :D I have a 5 year old so I know all about it.
  • thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2008
    I really like two...maybe even a soft black and white conversion will suit it.
    I don't know what area you had to shot in, and kids are probably aren't the best for doing exactly what you want them to do in the shot - I should know, I am one of them :P, but I was wondering if the first photo would have benefited more from you pulling back from the shot and not cutting her and her toys partly out of the shot.
    A very cute girl.
    Hope to see more of your stuff.
    Cheers,
    a.
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • eoren1eoren1 Registered Users Posts: 2,391 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2008
    15524779-Ti.gif
    I wish the first was cropped just a bit 'looser' to bring the whole bunny into the frame.
    Nice job and very cute model.
    E