Please Help With Slideshow

just4funjust4fun Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
edited March 25, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I know I'm not the only one having problems with the slideshow, but can someone tell me if mine are the same as everyone else's?

Is the problem something I've done wrong or is it something with the site?

I'm about to run out of my free trial days and would like to know if this is going to work for me or not.

Problem one: My front page slideshow never works for me in Internet Explorer (it usually works for me in firefox - sometimes it is very slow)

Problem two: ( I think a lot of people are having this problem) the gallery slideshow button isn't working in Internet Explorer (it usually works for me in firefox)

Thank you for any help. I'm sure you get tired of answering the same questions for people over and over again.

www.davick.smugmug.com

Comments

• albumflipalbumflip Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited March 25, 2008
    just4fun wrote:
    I know I'm not the only one having problems with the slideshow, but can someone tell me if mine are the same as everyone else's?

Is the problem something I've done wrong or is it something with the site?

I'm about to run out of my free trial days and would like to know if this is going to work for me or not.

Problem one: My front page slideshow never works for me in Internet Explorer (it usually works for me in firefox - sometimes it is very slow)

Problem two: ( I think a lot of people are having this problem) the gallery slideshow button isn't working in Internet Explorer (it usually works for me in firefox)

Thank you for any help. I'm sure you get tired of answering the same questions for people over and over again.

www.davick.smugmug.com

I have yet to see the new slideshow work in IE7. If I click on View slideshow in IE i get a black fullscreen that says "press esc to exit the slideshow". I've yet to see a definitive answer on the forums as to why it's not working. It seems everyone that is having issues are all due to different reasons, thus requiring different fixes. I'm running Vista sp1 with IE7 and Firefox. The slideshow does work for me in Firefox 3 Beta 4.