My map is gone

akushnirakushnir Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited March 25, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I was trying to get a photo to appear on the map. I've done this successfully many times. Something happened and the map and icons disappeared. The 'Around the World' box is there but completely blank. What in the world is going on? Later addition : Actually its there in IE but not in Firefox. Something happened only when I view the page in Firefox. Later edit #2: Also, my control panel is broken in Firefox; it won't switch tabs; again IE works fine. Alan akushnir.smugmug.com

Comments

• richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2008
    akushnir wrote:
    I was trying to get a photo to appear on the map. I've done this successfully many times. Something happened and the map and icons disappeared. The 'Around the World' box is there but completely blank. What in the world is going on? Later addition : Actually its there in IE but not in Firefox. Something happened only when I view the page in Firefox. Later edit #2: Also, my control panel is broken in Firefox; it won't switch tabs; again IE works fine. Alan akushnir.smugmug.com
    You had an open tag in the bioBox. Give it a try again. Also, move the 'bulk zoom' code out of the head section to the header section. Direct link to cobrand page: http://www.smugmug.com/homepage/cobrand.mg</tag>