Options

Special Front Lighting

DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
edited March 28, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
270576748_RG8mJ-M-0.jpg

Which is reflected setting sun light from a tall glass building. The Church faces East.

Don
Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2008
    LRmvcDonR wrote:

Which is reflected setting sun light from a tall glass building. The Church faces East.

Don

There are some really nice old Churches around, I chuckled to myself when I saw the One Way sign in front of the Church pointing away rolleyes1.gif

I love that old architecture ... thanks for sharing thumb.gif ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited March 27, 2008
    Thanks for looking Skippy. The two towers used to have more detail on them Corner Finials and Gargoyles sticking that were water drains. They were taken down due to deteriorating state that was dropping stone.

At one time a local museum famous for its armor collection, Higgins Armory Museum was looking to buy it for their museum. THe state of the economy did not help that venture. THough originally a Congregational Church it is now a Baptist 'Dream Center' at which, I believe' they hold huge Evangelical meetings.

Glad you like it.

Don

Ps, I'll see if I have a tower detail shot from 'before'.

D
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • Options
    edited March 28, 2008
    Church Detail
    271572401_FW5vL-X2.jpg

Don