Some reworked black and white landscapes

thebigskythebigsky Registered Users Posts: 1,052 Major grins
edited March 26, 2008 in Landscapes
Hi, I'm currently going through a tinted monochrome phase, I reworked some shots from last year, also added some radial blur to some, what do you think?

270445222_ssAP2-M.jpg

270445182_UQiv4-M.jpg

270445322_Xbsqo-M.jpg

Charlie

Comments

• shniksshniks Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2008
    thebigsky wrote:
    Hi, I'm currently going through a tinted monochrome phase, I reworked some shots from last year, also added some radial blur to some, what do you think?

Charlie

Hi Charlie... I really like the first one- however I would like to see it in B&W... the sky looks amazingly dramatic and I feel that the effect is being toned down due to the tinting... Can you post the original B&W file?

Nice Job

N
  • ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2008
    The first one is...ohh my so much good!

I like the other ones to..but the first is in a class of it´s own!
  • IPClarkIPClark Registered Users Posts: 2,355 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2008
    Oh yes.. The first one is fantastic. The two others are nice as well altough the radial blur is a killer on the eyes.. heh.

Can I ask the lens used in the first?
  • thebigskythebigsky Registered Users Posts: 1,052 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2008
    shniks wrote:
    Hi Charlie... I really like the first one- however I would like to see it in B&W... the sky looks amazingly dramatic and I feel that the effect is being toned down due to the tinting... Can you post the original B&W file?

Nice Job

N

Thanks N, aww don't spoil my tinting fun, it was a great sky, there's even a rainbow in there in the colour version. I got soaked walking back to the car about 10 minutes after taking this mwink.gif

Charlie
    edited March 26, 2008
    Arvan wrote:
    The first one is...ohh my so much good!

I like the other ones to..but the first is in a class of it´s own!

Thanks Arvan, it's my favourite also thumb.gif

Charlie
    edited March 26, 2008
    IPClark wrote:
    Oh yes.. The first one is fantastic. The two others are nice as well altough the radial blur is a killer on the eyes.. heh.

Can I ask the lens used in the first?

Thanks Ian, I'm pretty sure I used a Canon 17-40 f4L for that first shot. I like the way that radial blur plays with the eyes in the other shot, almost gives it movement I feel.

Charlie