Can't view updated Banner???

Trish323Trish323 Registered Users Posts: 908 Major grins
edited April 2, 2005 in Dgrin Forum Support
Hi,
Harry B showed me on his PC that he has a different rotating banner of which one of my photos is on...even hitting the recycle button numerous times...it won't change...I see a little girl, Andy W's Icy sunset, and the Twin tower lights..

Please help me.
Trish

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,008 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2005
    Trish323 wrote:
    Hi,
    Harry B showed me on his PC that he has a different rotating banner of which one of my photos is on...even hitting the recycle button numerous times...it won't change...I see a little girl, Andy W's Icy sunset, and the Twin tower lights..

Please help me.
    Trish
    I see the crows on the roof shot at this moment.
    Working here. Nice shot by the way.
    Al
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2005
    Trish323 wrote:
    Hi,

Please help me.
    Trish
    Try cleaning out your Temporary Internet Files
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2005
    ez fix, trish
    it's simple, trish. try using the default or the test styles, not the white style. you change it down at the bottom of your dgrin window. the rotating banners don't work with the "white" style sheet. deal.gif

umph.gif
    edited March 29, 2005
    kc7dji wrote:
    Try cleaning out your Temporary Internet Files

nonon see my post above :D
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2005
    andy wrote:
    it's simple, trish. try using the default or the test styles, not the white style. you change it down at the bottom of your dgrin window. the rotating banners don't work with the "white" style sheet. deal.gif

umph.gif
    Since I won't be changing my display style, I guess I'll never get the rotating banner, eh? ne_nau.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
    edited March 30, 2005
    wxwax wrote:
    Since I won't be changing my display style, I guess I'll never get the rotating banner, eh? ne_nau.gif

you like the white?

ick. try the "test" style thumb.gif
    edited March 30, 2005
    andy wrote:
    you like the white?

ick. try the "test" style thumb.gif
    BTDT. I like white.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    edited March 30, 2005
    just for you, waxy-sherpa....
    wxwax wrote:
    BTDT. I like white.

i have passed on your request to he of no hair.

deal.gif
    edited March 30, 2005
    andy wrote:
    i have passed on your request to he of no hair.

deal.gif
    thumb.gifthumb.gif Thanks!
    Sid.
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2005
    Trish, it works for me on my work PC, but not at home. Never figured out why, and I tried all of the suggestions presented here.

BTW, it works in all the styles including white on my work PC. Although I have to agree with Andy about the white style: "ick" sums it up well.
  • Trish323Trish323 Registered Users Posts: 908 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2005
    andy wrote:

umph.gif

Nope, Andy...no Luck...no banner at all on the test,or black..just textne_nau.gif
    edited March 30, 2005
    Trish323 wrote:
    Nope, Andy...no Luck...no banner at all on the test,or black..just textne_nau.gif

trish - it works. you must have popup blocker, or ad blocker or something like that running. what browser and version are you using?
    edited March 30, 2005
    andy wrote:
    trish - it works. you must have popup blocker, or ad blocker or something like that running. what browser and version are you using?
    Andy,
    I use Avant. 10.0 build 35 ??
    edited March 31, 2005
    Figured it out....
    andy wrote:
    Anyone who is unable to view the photos on the Dgrin Banner: and you have norton

I had to change the settings in Norton internet Security on Ad blocker.switch to off... then refresh on your browser works fine now!
    edited March 31, 2005
    clap.gifclap.gif Thanks guys. Banner now visible in white mode. Looks great! thumb.gif
    Sid.
    edited March 31, 2005
    wxwax wrote:
    clap.gifclap.gif Thanks guys. Banner now visible in white mode. Looks great! thumb.gif

and, didja notice the new piccies? thumb.gif
    edited April 2, 2005
    andy wrote:
    and, didja notice the new piccies? thumb.gif

Andy,,
    Thank you....Guess this is my "15' minutes...:D thanks and I like the banner!