WDYT

Regards

Stan

kitesurfing3.jpg

kitesurfing2.jpg

Comments

• chuckicechuckice Registered Users Posts: 400 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2008
    Nice shots...where is that? I've yet to take many...I prefer to play. mwink.gif
    164980395_3DzUs-M.jpg
    Charles
    http://www.SnortingBullPhoto.com
    http://www.sportsshooter.com/cherskowitz
    "There's no reason to hurry on this climb...as long as you keep the tempo at the right speed the riders will fall back."
  • BPerronBPerron Registered Users Posts: 464 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2008
    Very nice...I live in the beaverton area of Oregon which is not to far away from the Gorge which is suppose to be in the to 3 spots to do this...I need to go get some shots!!!!!!!!
    Brandon Perron Photography
    www.brandonperron.com
  • SKMSKM Registered Users Posts: 149 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2008
    Hi Guys

Thanks for looking.

The shots were taken at Keyhaven, which is a small place on the south coast UK

Stan
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2008
    Some nice light in #2.
    edited March 28, 2008
    gus wrote:
    Some nice light in #2.

thanks Gus

Stan
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grins Bournemouth, UKPosts: 0 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2008
    Nice shots there Stan, where were you stood when you took the shots, in the water of on groyne or something?? and what lense did you use.

I normally take pictures at Shore Road or Sandbanks, Poole. Shore Rd is very shallow at about 3ft for about a mile out, I have been tempted to walk out to try and get better shots but always a little dubious.

Also what lense did you use.

Tim
    edited March 30, 2008
    draggin wrote:
    Nice shots there Stan, where were you stood when you took the shots, in the water of on groyne or something?? and what lense did you use.

I normally take pictures at Shore Road or Sandbanks, Poole. Shore Rd is very shallow at about 3ft for about a mile out, I have been tempted to walk out to try and get better shots but always a little dubious.

Also what lense did you use.

Tim

Hi Tim

I went to Sandbanks a couple of weeks ago but found that as the water was so shallow and at the time the tide was going out the kite surfers were just too far away. These shots at Keyhaven were taken a few weeks ago and I was stood on the shingle and was using a canon 100-400L IS at 400mm and using a tripod for suppoert

Regards

Stan