Options

DVD Slideshow Program?

dktruckleydktruckley Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
edited March 28, 2008 in Finishing School
Hi, I`m looking for a program to be able to make a DVD slideshow with music or just a DVD of photos alone. I want to be able to burn to a CD or DVD. I have a few weddings coming up and want to offer this option. Anyone have any experience or ideas on what program to use?

Thanks,
Dennis

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2008
    dktruckley wrote:
    Hi, I`m looking for a program to be able to make a DVD slideshow with music or just a DVD of photos alone. I want to be able to burn to a CD or DVD. I have a few weddings coming up and want to offer this option. Anyone have any experience or ideas on what program to use?

Thanks,
    Dennis

I've tried several different programs and the one that I like and use now is ProShow Gold by Photodex. I found that it was easy to to simple things, yet under the hood you could customize your slideshow as much as you wanted.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    edited March 28, 2008
    jfriend wrote:
    I've tried several different programs and the one that I like and use now is ProShow Gold by Photodex. I found that it was easy to to simple things, yet under the hood you could customize your slideshow as much as you wanted.

Thanks. Hmm. I didn`t see when it can be viewed from a standard DVD player? Am I missing something?
  • Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2008
    dktruckley wrote:
    Thanks. Hmm. I didn`t see when it can be viewed from a standard DVD player? Am I missing something?
    Most of the slideshows I've produced with it are viewed on a standard DVD player.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    edited March 28, 2008
    jfriend wrote:
    Most of the slideshows I've produced with it are viewed on a standard DVD player.

Thanks for all your help!! I like the wedding media kit that can also be purchased.