Options

FS: Nikon-mount AF lenses

ToshTosh Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
edited March 28, 2008 in Nikon Land
Nikon AF 60mm 2.8D Micro SOLD
Excellent condition. Functions perfectly. Some minor dust, but no impact on image quality.
Includes lens, and front/rear caps.
Now $270 (was $290) shipped CONUS locations. Now $275 (was $295) to Canada. Other locations at additional cost.

SHOTS OF THE LENS CAN BE FOUND IN THIS GALLERY:
http://GTIkeda.smugmug.com/gallery/4610389_BFz4a/3/271923434_g4h8S
Look on pg.3 for the 60mm.

I will take some images of the lenses Friday evening or on the weekend and post the link here.

Paypal e-check, money order, personal check, or anything that avoids a fee is desired. For regular Paypal payment, please add 3%.

I've sold lots of gear on Miranda, the old Galbraith, Nikonians, Photo.net and Nikon Cafe over the past several years ( user name Tosh). My eBay user name is Daddybowaddy (compliments of my then 4 year old daughter). I have a 100% rating there on 90+ mostly photographic transactions.

The best way to contact me is through email: gtikeda at gmail.com.

Thanks for looking.

SOLD ITEMS

Nikon AF 80-200 2.8D (2 ring) SOLD
Excellent condition. Front and rear glass is pristine. Extremely minimal dust. Functions perfectly.
Includes, front and rear caps, instruction manual, hard leather case CL-43A.
Extras included are the HB-7 hood and the Kirk LP-4 lens plate.
Now $690 (was $695) shipped CONUS locations. Now $695 (was $700) to Canada. Other locations at additional cost.

Nikon AF 28 1.4 SALE PENDING
Mint condition. Front and rear glass is pristine. There are no cracks on the m/a ring, which seems to plague some copies of the 28 1.4. Includes lens, front andrear caps and instruction manual. Also includes the extremely hard to find and very pricey HK-4 hood.
Michael Reichman’s recent review for D3 usage: http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/nikon-d3-d300.shtml
$2850 shipped to CONUS locations.

Nikon AF-S 24-85 3.5-4.5 Sale Pending
Mint condition. USA lens purchased in November 2006. Includes lens, front and rear caps, hood, instruction manual and warranty papers. Very sharp lens (though some noticeable distortion at 24-26mm) that makes an extremely compact travel lens. It is a full frame lens, not a DX lens.
$160 shipped CONUS locations. $165 to Canada. Other locations at additional cost.

Nikon AF-S 18-200vr 3.5-5.6 SOLD
Mint condition. USA lens. Includes lens, front and rear caps, hood, lens pouch, instruction manual, warranty papers and sales receipt.
$560 shipped CONUS locations. $565 to Canada. Other locations at additional cost.

Tokina AF 12-24 F/4 SOLD
Excellent condition. USA lens. Includes lens, hood, front and rear caps, sales receipt and warranty papers.
$390 shipped to CONUS locations. $395 to Canada. Other locations at additional cost.

Nikon AF-S 18-55 3.5-5.6 SOLD
Like new condition. USA lens purchased in June 2007. Includes lens, front and rear caps, hood, instruction manual and warranty papers. Very sharp lens that makes for an extremely light and compact travel lens.
$69 shipped CONUS locations. $74 to Canada. Other locations at additional cost.

Sigma AF 30 1.4 SOLD
Mint condition. USA model purchased May 2007 from B&H. Includes, warranty papers, sales receipt, lens, front and rear Sigma caps, Sigma hood, and Sigma nylon case. Focus seems spot on, so it was never sent in to Sigma for re-calibration. You could always do that if you perceive a problem with your camera body. Of the 4 Sigma 30’s I’ve owned, I’ve sent two for recalibration (takes 10-12 days). They come back perfect.
$325 shipped CONUS locations.
$330 to Canada. Other locations at additional cost.