Watermarking

noeltykaynoeltykay Registered Users Posts: 109 Major grins
edited April 2, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Is there a way to watermark every image in every category/subcategory without having to do all the photos in each category seperately. I just created a new watermark and I want to add to every picture, and I want to do it in one single shot...advice please. :dunno

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2008
    You'll need to apply it to galleries one at a time, I'm very sorry there isn't a different, better way, yet.
  • noeltykaynoeltykay Registered Users Posts: 109 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    You'll need to apply it to galleries one at a time, I'm very sorry there isn't a different, better way, yet.

Thanks Andy!
  • BGtomBGtom Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited April 2, 2008
    Andy wrote:

seems like I followed the instructions...but the image I uploaded doesn't seem to come up as a watermark. I did put it in a gallery I call 'site resources' and I selected it and chose 'make into watermark' i adjusted it in the dialogue and got a 'submit success', but when i go to a gallery and try to apply a watermark in bulk, my watermark is not listed, just the 'proof' watermark.
    Canon 7D! | Baux Pinhole MkIV | 30mm TP Tube Extender | SteadiHand IS system | BiPed 2000 Camera Support | Steely Gaze