Is there a 'bulk' delete galleries tool?

nipprdognipprdog Registered Users Posts: 660 Major grins
edited March 30, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I started cleaning up my site to make room for this sping's sports. Deleting galleries one at a time isn't fun. I've looked, but am I missing something?

Thanks.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2008
    Get the most excellent SmugBrowser, plugin for Firefox:

http://wiki.smugmug.com/display/SmugMug/Hacks+and+Apps
  • nipprdognipprdog Registered Users Posts: 660 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2008
    Thanks, Andy.

But, is there a Smugmug tool?

We can delete photos, in bulk, why not galleries, as well?
    edited March 29, 2008
    nipprdog wrote:
    Thanks, Andy.

But, is there a Smugmug tool?

We can delete photos, in bulk, why not galleries, as well?
    Devbobo is a SmugMug sorcerer so I'd say that SmugBrowser is a SmugMug tool thumb.gif

There's nothing on the site itself, no. Use SmugBrowser, it works wonders. Right click, delete, move on. Two seconds a gallery.
  • nipprdognipprdog Registered Users Posts: 660 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    There's nothing on the site itself, no. Use SmugBrowser, it works wonders.

Not a firefox user. The real pain with deleting galleries is when you delete a gallery, instead of being directed back to the subcategory you were in, you're sent back to your homepage.

Could something be changed that would direct us back to the subcategory we were in, instead of our homepage?
    edited March 30, 2008
    nipprdog wrote:
    Not a firefox user. The real pain with deleting galleries is when you delete a gallery, instead of being directed back to the subcategory you were in, you're sent back to your homepage.

Could something be changed that would direct us back to the subcategory we were in, instead of our homepage?
    So get firefox just for these types of things, I don't see the big deal :) How often do you have to deleted many galleries? I'm giving you a way, that in less than 5 minutes, you have a tool that eases the job for you.