Options

FS: NEW EOS 40D/FREE 4GB SanDisk Ultra II CF Card

RemfordRemford Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
edited April 29, 2008 in House of Canon
I am offering the followng factory new item(s) for sale.
  • 40D Body Only - $975.00 (From Canon Kit Item - 1901B017)
The Buyer will also receive, absolutely free This is a factory new 40D originally in kit form, the lens has been been harvested upon arrival from the Authorized Canon Dealer. The camera comes complete with all accessories, documentation, packaging and U.S./Canada Canon Warranty. Each buyer will also receive a copy of the original purchase receipt. This is NOT a "refurbished", "grey market", or "import" item. It is factory new and intended for the North American market.

Shipping (via ground) within the 48 CONUS is $25. Shipping to AK and HI and Canada is available for surcharges of $20 and $25 respectively. 2-Day shipping is available to all states for $60. All items are impeccably packaged and insured for their full replacement value. This item is not for sale or shipping outside the 50 United States or Canada without prior agreement.

PayPal payments must be eligible for Buyer and Seller Protection and is available to well-established forum trading members. Wire transfer, MoneyGram or USPS Domestic Money Order is available for all purchasers and removes all shipping restrictions not otherwise prohibited by US export law.

Additional shipping fees for destinations outside US and Canada may (will) apply. The Buyer is responsible for satisfying all customs requirements (including clearance and duties) once the package arrives in the destination country. There are no further surcharges to the purchase price. I will not misstate, under-value, or under-insure shipment values.

I am an established, equipment seller to the photography forum community and enjoy generous positive feedback for the accuracy and quality of the items I offer for sale, the service I provide, and the emphasis I place upon absolute integrity and satisfaction. Interested parties should contact me by email to ensure a prompt response. Thanks in advance to all who inquire.

My Gear (& more) • Go Infared! • Do some good today for tomorrow. • Eamus Catuli• If you haven't driven one of these lately, you should!

Comments

• Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2008
    Oh how I wish I had 975 dollars, I would be all over this in a heart beat....

I hope you have some awesome deals like this in the summer still when I can actually afford to buy from you after I've saved up from my summer gigs!
  • Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2008
    me too!
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    Jim TJim T Registered Users Posts: 211 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2008
    Memwink.gif three!
  • Options
    cleighcleigh Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited April 1, 2008
    PM sent :D
  • Options
    evorywareevoryware Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2008
    Shima wrote:
    Oh how I wish I had 975 dollars, I would be all over this in a heart beat....

:cry
    Canon 40D : Canon 400D : Canon Elan 7NE : Canon 580EX : 2 x Canon 430EX : Canon 24-70 f2.8L : Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM : Canon 28-135mm f/3.5 IS : 18-55mm f/3.5 : 4GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II : Sekonik L358

dak.smugmug.com
  • Options
    G RiCG RiC Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited April 2, 2008
    email sent

evoryware wrote:
    :cry
  • Options
    acjeskeacjeske Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited April 28, 2008
    40d
    email sent. (acjeske at gmail dot com)
  • Options
    BubbleBubble Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited April 29, 2008
    acjeske wrote:
    email sent. (acjeske at gmail dot com)

glad to see you make it here. mwink.gif
  • Options
    KBCowboyKBCowboy Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited April 29, 2008
    Remford wrote:
    I am offering the followng factory new item(s) for sale.
    • 40D Body Only - $975.00 (From Canon Kit Item - 1901B017)
    The Buyer will also receive, absolutely free Do you still have these for sale?